In this progressive world, we need to run through with our competitive life, where we have a little time to look at our health. That’s why a healthy diet chart is an essential idea to keep us fit for daily challenges. In this situation, having the best masticating juicer is the most convenient way to make low-fat eating habits.
This juicer extracts nutrients from fruits and vegetables more efficiently and produces foam-free smart drinks and smoothies. Consequently, these colorful drinks also help to keep our children away from fast foods and artificial drinks.
In this review guide, you will get the powerful masticating juicers that make your kitchen time more enjoyable. Except for this, you also get the instructions on how to buy the perfect one and maintain its functionality to suit your requirements.
10 Best Masticating Juicer Comparison Table
1. Omega J8006 Nutrition Center Juicer
The Omega J8006 masticating juicer has a dual-stage extract technology, and the extracting capability and working efficiency make it different from other juicers. Moreover, the J8006 has a tremendous and steady bottom and well-adjusted body parts that offer a solid structure and long-lasting working speed. It can extract the maximum nutrients from veggies and fruits, and supply healthy drinks for us.
- The industrial-standard materials are used to construct this juicer.
- It rotates at only 80 RPM and consumes 2H power fo working.
- If anything stuck on it during running, it completely removes pulps through the reverse direction operation.
- The dual-screen filters of this metallic juicer help to extract maximum juice from any vegetables or fruits that have a little sap into it.
- It delivers foam-free crystal clear drinks.
- The design of J8006 allows an easy clean up after every use.
- The slow rotation system limits the oxidation, and the taste remains excellent and healthy.
- It can preserve the drink and pulps safely without any degradation of quality up to 72 hrs after the extraction.
- Except for extracting the juice, it also helps to make other sweet dishes like butter, smoothies, cold desserts, soup, food pastes, and many.
What we like
- An elegant and robust design.
- Low speed
- Low noise.
- Clean and colorful juice.
- Auto-pulp ejection system.
- Extract most of the liquid from the food items.
- Create low heat while running the machine.
- Durable and robust mechanical parts.
- No chemical changes.
- A 15-years limited warranty.
What we don’t like
- Small chute for feeding.
- May break down while blending the frozen foods.
The J8006 Omega masticating juicer’s review showed that the customers like its low electricity consumption, high-quality design with built-in quality body parts, and slow speed of the motor. Besides, the 15-yrs warranty with a reasonable makes it a unique juicer for the kitchen.
2. Tribest Green Star Elite GSE-5000
The Tribest is one of the world-recognized manufacturers who bring small home appliances with an innovative design for a healthy lifestyle. The Greenstar Elite juicer is one of the most efficient juice extractors and food processors among the products of the Tribest.
The exclusive extra-large twin gear technology of it supply the nutritious juices contain minerals like calcium, zinc, iron 50% -200% more than the milk getting from other brands.
- The bio-ceramic and stainless steel materials are used to build this GSE-5000 juicer.
- The bio-ceramic and magnetic technology utilizes the kinetic energy to turns the machine and extract the organic elements of the veggies and fruits.
- The teeth of the twin gear and the sharper edge aid to slice the hard vegetables like carrots, and reduces the color from the exerted juices.
- The cutting points on the gears allow the juicer to turn more efficiently and inhibit from making a clogging during extract juice.
- A 3-stage mastication system increases the nutritional value of the product.
- It supplies highly nutritious fresh juices with a longer shelf-life by preventing the nutrients degradation and preserving the enzymes and vitamins.
- The cold press juice extraction process makes sure the maximum extraction and the minimum level of oxidation.
- The sleek and straightforward design smoothly incorporates healthy drinks in the daily routine within a short time.
- The cleaning brushes and a Scraper tool are included with the machine that offers secure and quick cleaning after use.
- The included accessories increase the versatility of this homogenizer and food processor. It also helps to make salsas, nut butter, frozen sorbets, and more.
- This complete masticating juicer comes with a 15-yrs warranty for household use, a 3-yrs warranty for professional purpose with a keen customer service team guarantees.
What we like
- Keep fresh up to 72 hrs.
- 3-stage mastication processes: cutting, crushing, and mixing.
- No jamming.or clogging.
- Extract maximum nutrients as possible.
- Supply both drinks and mixed food.
- Easy to assemble and clean up.
What we don’t like
The advanced technologies for extracting the liquid make this Greenstar Elite juicer exceptional. It also stabilizes the minerals, vitamins, fibers, enzymes, and other food particles into a small cluster that helps to quick digestion.
3. Champion Juicer G5-PG710
The Champion G5-PG710 is available in the market from the 70th century and still retain the quality performance for juicing. The large fittings and the reputation of the manufacturer allow the customer to choose this model for their kitchen. Besides, the 1/3 HP motor of it can slice the vegetables and fruits, even roots and nuts, more quickly.
Excepts for this, you can prepare baby food, muesli, and ice-cream with the patented blades of this extractor. Although it extracts with a 1725 RPM, you need some extra attachment for juicing the green leafy vegetables like spinach, lettuce, kale, and many others.
- A 17.5” feed chute makes an easy feeding of the things without chopping into small pieces.
- The stainless steel constructing elements provide a sturdy structure of this G5-PG710 masticating juicer and can resist oxidation due to excessive moisture.
- The 1725 RPM and 650 watts motor can separate the sap more efficiently, although it creates a noisy environment while rotating.
- An in-built homogenizer of this champion juicer helps to make processed food like fruits sorbets, purees with a buttery texture.
- With the help of additional accessories, soya, almonds, cereals, wheatgrass, and any leafy vegetables can be processed with this homogenizer.
- The working parts of this extractor are easily assembled and dissembled.
- It comes with a 10-yrs warranty.
What we like
- Robust structure.
- Easy to control.
- Large feeding channel.
- Floating cutter.
- Elegant design.
- Keep fresh the juice for a long time.
What we don’t like
- Little noisy.
The champion juicer is highly capable of consuming extensive uses, and it requires additional small devices to work correctly. Besides, the suitability for household and commercial uses makes it preferable to the users. Although the price is comparatively high than other masticating juicers, the floating cutter effectively separates the last drop of juice from the pulp.
4. Kuvings NJE-3580U Masticating Slow Juicer
The Kuvings NJE-3580U masticating juicer offers a variety of nutritious drinks in the daily diet of the health-conscious people. The low-speed technology maintains a low and stable temperature while extracting the juice. Thus it helps to reduce the oxidation and preserve the higher nutritious value of fruits or vegetables.
The auto-feeding design and heavy-duty, potent motor extract the juice quickly and conveniently from fibrous fruits, leafy vegetables. It also crushes the ice, grinds the coffee beans and spices, crumbles herbs and garlic, and extrudes pasta too.
- The juice blends the fruits or vegetable with an 80 RPM that minimizes the oxidation level, keep the same taste, and also no chemical degradation of the enzymes and vitamins occurs.
- The single gear juicing screw, durable and hygienic materials of the juicer extracts quickly from relatively hard vegetables like carrots, beets, celery, leafy greens, and also from wheatgrass.
- One juicing nozzle and six different other nozzles increase the clever use of the Kuvings masticating juicer.
- The simple press switch allows easy extraction and prevents clogging.
- The machine can run up to 30 mins continuously.
What we like
- Innovative technology for juicing.
- East to fit together and even disband.
- Multi-purpose uses.
- Strong structure.
- Less sound.
- 5-yrs warranty.
- UL certified.
What we don’t like
- The feeding chute is comparatively small in size. That’s why fruits or vegetables need to slice into small pieces before feeding.
The customer's reviews for this NJE-3580U Juicer showed that it is one of the slowest juicers but yield better quality juice than other the same category extractors. Besides, it can easily be cleaned up after use. Even that, the high-quality cord organizer and dust cover ensure the hassle-free storing of the machine.
5. Omega nc800hds
The Omega NC800 nutrition juicer system is a crunching style extractor. It squeed out the juice through grinding and pressing the foods into a close-fitting chamber. With it, you also prepare all-natural nut butter, baby foods, soya-milk, pasta, and different healthy snacks.
The auger of this machine rotates at 80 RPM that produces low heat and also minimizes the oxidation of the nutrients like minerals, vitamins, different enzymes. This 5th-grade juicer helps to make the juice with a high nutrition value from fruits, vegetables to celery, leafy greens even wheatgrass. Moreover, it reduces the degradation of the nutrients, enriches the daily diet to get healthier skin, hair, and nails, and can store up to 72 hrs without the juice separation.
- It comes with an industry-leading 15-yrs warranty for the parts and the extraction technology.
- The motor rotates 80 times per minute that builds up low heat that tends to low oxidation.
- The dual-stage extraction process makes it an expensive masticating juicer.
- The adjustable end cap helps to get maximum output from the food items.
- It has an automatic pulp ejection system that allows continuous juicing.
- The 2HP motor and 80 RPM provides a powerful and quiet juicer system.
- The feed chute of the NC800HDS is comparatively large than other models of the Omega.
- This more significant feed channel takes less time of prepping before supply the juice.
- The handle of the extractor is built with high-quality materials.
- All necessary accessories are included with the juicer pack.
What we like
- Easy to set up.
- Minimum oxidation.
- Auto-pulp ejection.
- Dual-stage mastication.
- Multi function.
- A 15-yrs warranty.
What we don’t like
- Relatively slow.
- Give some difficulties for hard fruits.
This omega juicer design is perfect for home use because it consumes low electricity. It also has the multi-purpose technology of extraction. Besides, the price level is reasonable and offers high performance in juicing.
6. VREMI Slow Juicer
The VREMi masticating juicer is relatively slow than other models. But it can efficiently produce fruit drinks and smoothie full of minerals, vitamins, enzymes fibers, and other essential elements on these food items.
The powerful motor of this slow juicer can extract all types of fruits and vegetables, including carrots, lemon, apple, celery, and many more hard fruits. The price level is also reasonable for all category consumers.
- The design of the juicer has two separate channels for delivering juice and pulp.
- A safety lock feature of the Vremi juicer prevents overfilling or clogging.
- This auto-lock feature also protects the motor burn-out for over-heating.
- It produces juices with the optimum pressure that ensures the minimum wastage of food elements and also get a high yield of by-products.
- The slow engine consumes a little energy to run that generates less carbon residue.
- The dual-stage extraction process slowly pulverized and squeed the feeding items.
- It also reduces oxidation and preserves the quality of food elements.
- The low weight of the juicer enhances the portability and comforts on the use of it.
- The juicer can be cleaned by pouring water on the running condition, or by separating the parts and rinse with soap and warm water.
What we like
- Better taste with less oxidation.
- Easy to handle.
- Comparatively quiet.
- Quick fitting and cleaning.
- A one-year warranty.
What we don’t like
- Sometimes the Leafy greens cause clogging.
- The machine can’t tolerate massive juicing.
Now a day, the market and super shops are loaded with artificial juices. These fruit drinks contain a high level of sugar, colors, and preservatives that are dangerous for health. In this situation, the Vremi slow juicer assists you in getting a hygienic, healthy, and also nutritious drinks and smoothie in your food chart.
7. Breville BJE200XL
The Breville produces kitchen appliance with innovative design and technology. The BJE200XL juice fountain extractor is a product of Breville and centrifugal type juicer. This model is small in size but can perform like any other standard-sized juice extractor.
A 3” circular feed chute, centered dual knife blades, and the stabilizing knife in the design provide a unique pattern of this juice extractor. While it is extracting, it gathers the pulp in the trail and saves the counter space for freshest fruit juice.
- Stainless steel made titanium-reinforced disc and Italian-made micro mesh filter basket work for extracting the juice from the fruits.
- The 3” full feed channel helps to feed the whole fruits and vegetables without pre-slicing. Thus it saves the prep time.
- An excellent-quality extra juice jug includes with the extractor that allows less froth in the glass at the time of serving.
- The size of the BJE200XL allows it to keep and work in a tight space in the kitchen with the capacity like another centrifugal type juicer.
- The robust, high-powered, and compact model is assembled with centered sharp blades that deliver the juice within a short time.
- The safety locking technology ensures the safe use of this Breville juicer, and this safety lock is integrated into a vertical position with the design.
What we like
- Powerful extractor.
- Save time.
- Exclusive design.
- Froth separator.
- Safety lock.
- Durable structure.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Cleaning brush included.
- A one-year limited warranty.
What we don’t like
- The plastic reservoir tends to leak out the pulps.
If you want an extractor that you can set up quickly, extract the pulps conveniently, and also clean up within a minute, then the Breville juice fountain is perfect for you. Besides, you can take it at a meager price.
8. Omega VRT350
Another expensive juicer of the Omega is VRT350 vertical slow speed juicer. The drill of this extractor has a patented screw design, that press and squeezed the feeding materials to extract the juice. It also has a pusher to push the ingredients that give an effortless juicing of the fruits and vegetables.
The other special features are the hopper at the top, two spouts, and two 64-ounces containers for juice ad pulps. Besides, the juicer has an auto-cleaning system. For cleaning after use, you need to pour water into the running machine.
- The dual-stage extraction process yields a higher quality juice and very dry pulps of fruits and vegetables.
- The masticating style juicer rotates only at 80 RPM and supplies the juice with the real color, natural taste, and also with enriched vitamins and minerals.
- The low speed also lowers the generation of foam, oxidation, and also allows storing the juice up to 72 hrs without juice separation.
- The design has three stages of setting, On-Off button, and a Reverse setting that works when any fiber stuck on the running machine.
- The small size and vertical orientation of the body parts allow the juicer to place anywhere of the kitchen, even in a tiny space.
What we like
- Highly efficient.
- Fresh juice smells good.
- Easy to clean.
- 10 yrs warranty.
What we don’t like
- Give little difficulties for hard fruits and veggies.
- The juice tube is a little bit narrow.
As it runs with 80 RPM, it is quieter than others, where noise is a common factor for any juice extractor. Moreover, multi-tasking technology helps to prepare different types of food, including almond milk, fruit chutney, food pastes, cocktails, and many. This particular feature also makes it ideal for household and commercial uses.
9. Hurom hu-100 Masticating Slow Juicer
The Hurom, one of the home appliances producing company, brings a durable and sturdy juicer for an extended period. The HU-100 is one of the juicer models that supply 35% more juice than other typical slow juicers. It also withstands extensive use of it.
The vertical design and the wide feed chute provide a unique structure that is pro selling points for its users. This pattern helps to feed more and supply the last drops of liquid from fresh fruits and vegetables. Not only juices but also many other mixed foods, smoothies, nut or soya milk, even baby foods can be prepared with this juice extraction machine.
- The SST (Slow Squeezing Technology) of the HU-100 juicer preserves all the nutrients of food with its original cellular structure. Thus it adds a highly nutritious drink in the daily diet.
- As it rotates slowly, our drinks remain green and can extract sap from spinach, kale, plant-based milk, even the soft fruits like banana.
- This extractor runs at 83 RPM that allows a quiet environment at juicing.
- The 150W powerful motor can extract any hard foods like carrots to apples.
- It has two safety features, preventing overheating and no blades for mastication that keep it safe for all-aged users.
- The cold-press extractor is also featured with the Ultem strainer and auger that make it 8 times more stronger than other traditional juicers with plastic filters and handles.
- It can quickly process both coarse and fine foods like leafy greens, soy, nuts, soft fruits, wheatgrass, and also make a variety of juices, marinades, kinds of milk, sauces, and many.
What we like
- Smart and compact design.
- Quieter operation.
- Powerful motor.
- Auto-cleaning system.
- Keep juices fresh up to 72 hrs.
What we don’t like
- Quite tricky to clean.
- Not so efficient comparing the same featured units.
This Hurom’s slow juicer is perfect for us because it remains the food nutrients as its stats without any oxidation or degradation. Excepts for this, its heat protecting ability preserves sensitive nutrients like vitamins A, C, and many enzymes. Thus the HU-100 helps us to remain healthy and also maintain a proper food habit. The reviews for this model showed that the customers also satisfied with its performance and the 10-yrs warranty system.
10. kuvings nje-3570u multi-purpose slow juicer
The NJE-3570U juicer comes with a bundle with innovative features for the extraction of sap from fresh fruits and vegetables. Not only juicing, but it also has the technology to prepare different kinds of processed food that are highly nutritious for our health.
The slow rotating auger produces less heat that lessens the oxidation, happens due to the changes in temperature. It also prevents the structural modifications of the nutrients of the particular food as it slice, crush, and squeeze the foodstuffs slowly.
Besides, the auto-feeding system ensures more juice within a comparatively short time. The dishwasher-resistant feature also offers a comfortable clean process after making the favorite drinks.
- The NJE-3570U model is designed with the auto-feeding system to save time for pre-chopping of the feeding foodstuffs.
- A slow speed with 170 W powerful motor improves the masticating technology to get the higher nutritious value of the juices and smoothies.
- The integrated seven different nozzles increase the versatility of the extractor, including juicing, mincing, and grinding.
- This technology also minimizes the oxidation, preserve nutrients and healthy enzymes to deliver fresh, natural juices.
- The controlled power switch helps to prevent clogging.
- The continuous juicing system can run up to 30 mins.
- Juicing nozzle, drum cap, filter, drum, and juicing screw are included to enhance the auto-feeding technology.
- The nozzles can be used in preparing drinks, rice cake, different types of pasta, and crumbled food.
What we like
- Operation controlling switch.
- Multi-purpose function.
- Continuous juicing system.
- Easy to set up.
- No degradation of nutrients.
- A 5-yrs warranty.
What we don’t like
- Available only in the USA and Canada.
- The feeding chute is not wide enough.
If you want a masticating juicer for your healthy kitchen at an affordable price, then the Kuvings NJE-3570U will be perfect for you. Moreover, you will get many food nozzles, necessary accessories, and a 5-yrs warrant with this BPA-free juicer pack.
11. Tribest slowstar vertical slow juicer and mincer SW-2000
The unique feature of the Tribest Slowstar juicer is its slow speed with high torque motor. It crushes the food materials with 3-4 times more force and takes three spells less amount of times than other slow juicers. Moreover, the SW-2000 is designed with much advanced juicing technologies that make it perfect for juicing as well as preparing salsas to frozen sorbets.
- The 47 RPM auger provides fresh juices with minimum oxidation than other centrifugal juice extractors.
- The duo-blades auger offers a more comfortable and faster juicing for both beginners and experienced users to add a healthy drink in their diet.
- The integrated mincing attachment turns it into a homogenizer and enhanced the versatility of it.
- The 3-stages reduction gears with 200 W power motor produces 2-4 times more torque than other vertical masticating juicers.
- The robust gears produce powerful torque equivalent to a 9 HP motor and prevent the jamming more efficiently.
- The incorporated juice cap helps to control the flow of juice by making an easy change of containers, premix juices.
- The cap also allows a convenient opening and closing of the delivery channel and prevents leakage of the juices.
- The duo blade double-edged Ultem auger is eight times effective than other juicer uses a cheap plastic bladed drill.
What we like
- No structural changes in nutrient elements.
- 100% BPA-free casing.
- More controlling on juicing.
- A 10-yrs warranty.
What we don’t like
- Little tricky to assemble.
The SW-2000 juicer and mincer’s customer review showed that they liked it most for its progressive technology available at an affordable price. Because of its spinning and rotation speed, duo blade auger, 3-stage reduction gear, and multi-purpose use, this juice extractor becomes one of the ideal juicers for a functional kitchen.
12. Natalie Styx Slow Masticating Juicer
The masticating juicer is the ideal choice for a healthy kitchen because of its low speed squeezing technology for anti-oxidation juice. From this similar point of view, Natalie Styx's slow juicer is also one of the perfect extractors for fruits and vegetables.
This model provides a healthy juice by preventing the losses of nutrients. It also delivers a drink enriched with vitamins and minerals that helps to increase the immunity, quick digestion. Besides, the nutritious juices prevent the fall of blood pressure and a good start with a drink without any additives and sugar.
- The 60 RPM and 240W AC motor offer a minimum speed of squeezing to deliver a highly nutritious and better taste juice for a healthy breakfast.
- As the auger rotates slowly, it produces low heat that results in low oxidation.
- This cold press juicer also produces healthy juices with less foam and no jamming while juicing.
- The 3” wide feed chute ensures an easy feeding of the food materials and also effortless clean up after juicing.
- The TRITAN food grade anti-oxidation body parts of this juicer provide a sturdy structure and user-friendly extractor.
- The incorporated various strainers allow the juicer suit to multi-purpose uses of it.
- A smart drip-free juice cap helps to keep the juice fresh and store for a long time.
- This small juicer can be used in a tight place, even in a kitchen that has no extra space.
What we like
- Compact design.
- High-quality constructing materials.
- Foam-free drinks.
- No clogging.
- Less oxidation.
- A 2-yrs full warranty.
What we don’t like
- Need pre-slicing.
Though you can use this extractor for extracting the juices from a variety of fruits and vegetables, you have to care about some particular fruits bearing a hard seed. Besides, you have to chop the comparatively hard and fibrous materials like celery, ginger before feeding. After that, Natalie Styx gives you not only a useful kitchen but also a perfect masticating juicer for thanksgiving dinner, birthday party, even in a Halloween party.
Things To Consider Before Getting the Top-Rated Masticating Juicer – Buyer’s guide
In the market, you will get two major types of masticating juicers. Among these, one is a commercial masticating juicer, and another is a vertical masticating juicer. If you want to use it for your healthy diet, then the vertical types will be most useful. On the other hand, the commercial one will be most effective if you want to serve the nutritious juice to the customers.
Besides this, you should think about some specific features of an individual masticating juicer. Because of these criteria profoundly affect the working capability of the extractor. That’s why, if you want to make a good investment, then consider the following features of the masticating juicer before taking a particular model.
Design, Size, & parts
The compact-sized and slow-speed design is perfect for personal use because of its simplicity and portability. Generally, the masticating juicer extracting the juices through a rotating gear and crushes the foodstuffs on stainless steel mesh for taking out the liquids. So, noise and oxidation is an ordinary fact. But the compact design allows juicing with low oxidation and relatively less sound than others.
Moreover, the availability of the changeable parts is also an essential consideration. If the accessories are hard to find out, then it will be a significant loss. Because of a mishap can happen though it is an electronic device that works through a powerful motor.
Another thing that you have to check the objects with which the masticating juicer made. The plastic, steel, or saturated carbon is used to assembling a juicer. If you want to use it irregularly, then the food-graded plastic or ceramic covered masticating juicer will be ideal for your small kitchen. But for frequent use, you have to purchase the steel made juicer. It also serves you for long years.
Besides this, you have to ensure that your juicer has suction cups with non-slip feet. It assists you to crushes any types of food like fruits, veggies, leafy greens more effectively. And, it also enhances the stability of the extracted saps.
Naturally single or double gear mechanism use for building a juicer. As the facility, the unique gear is slower and cheap compared with the double-geared one. Alternatively, the dual gear juicer can withstand an extensive use of it. For the business purpose, the double-geared device will be the best where the single-gear juicer is enough for household use.
Speed & Power
The speed and power of the masticating juicer is another significant issue that influences the nutritional status of the juices. The slow juicer reduces the oxidation that helps to maintain the useful compositions of the food elements like vitamins, minerals, and fibrous substances. However, the masticating juicers can run with a low speed like 60 RPM; the higher speed machine also exists in the market.
The level of noise also has to consider because it is a usual fact for any extracting gadget and also disturbing for most of all. Generally, sound relates to speed and power. The slower juicer produces comparatively less noise than others. Now, the quieter juicers are also available in the market that helps you to prepare healthy juices without awaking the family members early in the morning.
Everybody don’t want to waste their hard-earning money and try to utilize it properly. That’s why we all try to select the durable product before buying. The masticating juicer is not out of this thinking. The final frame, motor, interior, and exterior assembly of the body parts ensure the durability of the juicer. Usually, the single-gear juicer can work properly up to 2 yrs, where the double-gear performs up to 5yrs without any difficulty. Although the care of the juicer also affects the durability of it.
Pulp container, Reverse function, Blade, Jug, and Chute
Before buying a new masticating juicer, you have to check that these accessories and technology are integrated with the mainframe.
The pulp container is an essentials thing because it helps to switch off the juicer without an empty condition. Otherwise, it will be harmful to the motor.
The reverse function prevents clogging while juicing. Without this system, it is quite challenging to prepare a drink of fruits or vegetables.
Another thing is the blade position that needs to consider. To avoid any mishap, you have to select your item, which has a blade orientation away from the little finger.
Besides, a small jug and feed chute are also necessary for the effective use of the juicer. The jar assists you in making a significant amount of juice and pre-chopping the fruits and vegetables. On the other hand, the feed chute allows a hassle-free juicing to prepare the sauce for all of the family.
Clean up facility
After every use, it needs to clean up the juicer to get the next drink fresh and also keep the device neat and clean. It also increases the durability of it. Except this. We know that the cleaning process of any electronic machine is much complicated and time-consuming. So if the masticating juicer has the auto-clean technology, then it will make our task easier and also increase the shelf-life of the juicer.
We use the masticating juicer regularly, and the electronic devices can collapse while running. Because of this concern, the warranty is a significant issue that you need to consider before purchasing it. Most of the top branded masticating juicer models come with a limited warranty. So you need not worry about it. It also gives you relief from mental stress and helps to use it properly to get the best performance.
Extra tips to get an efficient masticating juicer
- Take the masticating juicer having the juicing technology for both fruits and veggies as it is not a cheap product.
- Check the oxidation information. It will provide the details on how long you can preserve your juice without any degradation of the nutrition level.
- Before taking, thoroughly read the manual. Because it needs a new facility in your kitchen and also the technical knowledge to assemble and operate it. So if you lack these additional services, then your investment may be a wastage of money.
What is a masticating juicer?
The masticating juicer is an electronic home appliance that works through a grinding and cold-press technology to prepare a drink of fruits or vegetables. It is also known as a slow juicer. Because of its motor runs with a low RPM comparing with other centrifugal type juicers.
Besides, this type of juicer has two separate channels to deliver the extracted liquids and the pulps of the feeding foodstuff. In the design of a masticating juicer, a feed chute is incorporated to make the task easy. But it is a little bit time-consuming because of pre-chopping needs before feeding.
Except for this, as the masticating juicer runs slowly, it produces less heat and reduces oxidation. Thus it keeps the original taste and maintains the nutritious value of the drinks. Without juicing, some masticating juicers have a system to make processed food like salsas, baby foods, pasta, grinding coffee beans & spices. The most exceptional feature of a masticating juicer is that it can preserve the juice up to 72 hrs after preparation.
Why we need a masticating juicer?
Now, we live in a challenging life where we need more time to work, results in less time to eat. In this situation, a healthy drink at breakfast may give a good start for the whole day. And a masticating juicer can make our eating time short and effortless, as it can deliver the juices and smoothies with its original food value and taste within a little time.
This juicer works with a low rate of RPM that helps to extract the last drop of liquid from the food ingredients. As it runs slowly, it produces less heat and also lessens the rate of oxidation. Due to its working procedure, we get more nutritious juice comparing with other juicers.
Besides, we can prepare much other mixed food using the masticating juicer like salsas, nuddles, butter, stick bread, desserts, mayonnaise, and also baby food. Therefore, having a masticating juicer in the kitchen makes our daily diet more nutritious and save time for another work.
How does masticating juicer work?
The masticating juicer works with a simple technology of extraction. It has a drilling type device called an auger, rotates with the motor power. When the auger rotates, it crushes the food ingredients through the helical screw blades attached to the drill. A filter and wire mesh are connected to the sidewall of the juicer — this screen and filter help to continue the extraction of juices and separates the pulps. At last, the sauces and dry pastes are come out through two different channels and gather in the cups.
As the whole procedure runs with a low speed, the pulverization completes smoothly and more efficiently. The slow pace of the motor produces a little heat that reduces the oxidation. In the end, it supplies more nutritious juices with the natural form of vitamins, minerals, enzymes, carbohydrates, fibers, and other food elements.
Is masticating juicer better than centrifugal?
The masticating juicer runs slowly because of the low speed of the motor, but the centrifugal juicer works through a high spinning and rotation. Thus the centrifugal juicer creates more noise than the masticating juicer.
As it moves so fast, the rate of oxidation is high on a centrifugal juicer that reduces the taste, the nutritional value of the drinks. But the masticating juicer reduces oxidation as it extracts the juices with a minimum RPM. It also keeps the exact amount of food elements like vitamins, minerals, enzymes and also produces foam-free colorful, tasty drinks.
Since the masticating juicer prevents the oxidation of the nutrients, then the juices are highly precious for curing and healing of many diseases. Besides, the masticating juicer is quieter and has a multi-function to prepare different foods and drinks. Moreover, most of the masticating juicer has the technology of smooth cleanup that makes it more comfortable to use.
So there is no doubt that the masticating juicer is better than a centrifugal juicer.
How long does the masticating juicer take to juice?
The masticating juicer takes more time in juicing than the centrifugal juicer. Because of a centrifugal juicer runs over 5000 RPM where the masticating juicer starts at only 80 RPM.
Though the centrifugal juicer can be juicing within a short time, it cannot deliver a healthy juice. As it runs rapidly, more heat generates, which results in more oxidation and deteriorates the nutrition status of the juices.
Although the masticating juice takes 8 to 10 mins for a glass of drink, it is more nutritious than the liquid gets from a centrifugal juicer.
How to use a masticating juicer?
The masticating juicer is easy to assemble and disassemble. At first, you have to read the manual carefully. Then, you have to set all the parts to start juicing. After setting up the machine, you will be obliged to plug-ins and on the power switch. Then feed the food materials through the chute. Before feeding, you must chop the materials into small pieces to extract more juices and run the machine smoothly. You can control the speed through the function panel.
When the ingredients are going through the chute, the rotating blades press and crush it. Then the whole food turns into a paste of pulp and sap. The flesh and liquid are separated through the filter and mesh. The process continues up to it turns into two different forms. At last, the juice and dry pulps are storing at the attached containers separately. More surprisingly, you can keep these juices up to 72 hrs without any stress of degradation of its condition.
How to clean a masticating juicer?
The cleaning process of the masticating juicer takes only 3 to 5 minutes from you. It has only seven extra tools to prepare a tasty drink. These parts are flexible, and you can put off them by turning a few knobs more comfortably.
These juice and pulp catcher, filter, wire mesh, lid, auger, and hopper are also dishwasher-resistant that help to make the juicing easy. You can rinse them with soapy water and also clean it with a little brush. After washing, you have to dry out the extra water using a towel.
Besides, some models have an auto-cleaning technology. You can clean this type of masticating juicer only with pouring water into a running juicer. But you will be careful before storing the juicer for the time being. Before storing it, you have to separate all the parts and keep them in a dry condition.
As a health-conscious person, you understand better the benefits of nutritious juices at the diet chart. And also the importance of the masticating juicer that gives you not only a drink or smoothie but also various types of processed food.
We make sure that you already select your best masticating juicer from our review guide that can enrich your kitchen. With the reviews of the top branded model, you also get every crucial issue relates to the juicer.
Now, its time to enjoy your healthy life with tasty juices. So go and pick the masticating juicer suit your requirements.