Cooking is an art where appliances have a vital role in making it effortless and more enjoyable. Most of the kitchen electric devices are bulky and take more time to process the food items for a delicious meal. But a mini food processor can assist you in making your kitchen time more refreshing. You can also prepare the food ingredients without any hassle and do not need to manage a regular-sized food processor that confer fatigue.
We prepare this review guide with the best mini food processor to help you in finding out the perfect one that will also give a smart look at your small kitchen. Here, you will get a bunch of information about this stylish and straightforward electric device.
Top 10 Mini Food Processor Comparison Table
Hamilton Beach Bowl Scraper Food Processor
Ninja Express Food Processor
Cuisinart DLC – 2ABC Mini Food Processor
Hamilton Beach Stack & Snap Food Processor
KitchenAid KFC3516AQ Mini Food Processor
Proctor Silex Mini Food Processor
Cuisinart FP-11GW Food Processor
Black and Decker Electric Food Chopper
Braun FP3020 Food Processor
Breville BFP800BSXL Sous Chef Food Processor
Top-rated Mini Food Processor Reviews
In this modern age of science, manufacturers are trying to upgrade their merchandise, which results in a wide variety of models of a specific item. That’s why when you look for your mini food processor that suits your kitchen and requirement best, you will find hundreds of forms. To give you relief on this awkward situation, we choose only ten mini food processor from different reputed brands that lead today’s appliances market. When you complete reading of these product reviews, we make sure you will have no confusion for your best one.
1. Hamilton Beach Bowl Scraper 10 – Cup Food Processor
The primary problem of any food processor is that it stopped due to the scrape of ingredients at the down of the bowl while running. But the Hamilton Beach food processor designed with such a way that you do not need to remove the lid for dislodging the food from the side of the bowl. Besides, it crafts with blade and disc attachments that make it perfect for the processing of food ingredients. With these attachments, you can perfectly chop, slice, and shred the fresh vegetables, spices, and both normal-temperature and chilled cheese.
Moreover, the blades of it help to chop nuts, meat onion, garlic, celery, pepper, herb, bread, cracker, mince vegetables, and fruits, mix salad dressing, puree soup, and sauce, and also grate the cheese. And the disc perfectly slices the cabbage, potato, cucumber, mushroom, apple, carrot, pepperoni, pepper, radish, and cheese.
- This robust food processor design with a 10-cup capacity bowl, stainless steel reversible slice disc, and S-shaped blade for chopping mixing and pureeing.
- The 450W motor of it helps to get complete control over the two-speed settings with a pulse.
- The reversible and labeled disc attachments of this mini processor take the guesswork out of processing and help to face up the disc as needed.
- The BPA-free bowl, lid, and blade all are dishwasher-safe that provide an easy clean-up.
- The large feed chute offers less prep time and easy & quick processing.
- The bowl scraper attachment keeps the food ingredients near the blades and saves time by leading the continuous processing.
What we like
- Affordable price.
- Powerful motor.
- Quick processing.
- Sturdy blades and discs.
- Easy to clean.
- Trouble-free grading.
- Reduce preparation time.
- Dishwasher proof.
What we don’t like
- Little noisy.
- The power cord is not long enough.
2. Ninja Express Food Chopper
The Ninja express food chopper is one of the cheapest mini food processors of our list that offers the superb result for mincing, chopping, grinding onion, garlic, herb, spices, nuts, chocolates, dressings, soups, sauces, bacon crumbles. It has only 200W motor, but its chrome knock knob helps to control the overall processing flawlessly and ensure the safety of the user.
- The 200W motor generates enough energy that can grind, mince, chop, and blend a variety of food ingredients effortlessly and also provides the final touches for the easy meal preparation.
- The ergonomically designed powerhead can easily handle 16 ounces or 2-cup of a food item at a time.
- The pulse technology runs with a 200W motor and a large chrome button for ultimate control and reliable results.
- The stacked blade technology comes with 4 sets of blades for chopping mincing and blending.
- The chopper bowl has a non-slip base and splashguard that helps to keep everything clean and steady.
- The integrated storage lid keeps the food fresh for a long time.
- All removable parts are built with BPA-free materials and dishwasher safe that makes an easy cleanup process.
- The NJ110GR food processor comes with a one-year limited warranty.
What we like
- Easy to manage.
- BPA free accessories.
- Dishwasher resistant.
- Sharp blades.
- Enough power.
- Fast chopping.
- All accessories included.
What we don’t like
- Foods may be stuck while working.
- Need to press down the head to get a better result.
3. Cuisinart DLC-2ABC Mini Food Processor
If you want a mini appliance that has a simple technology to assist in daily work and strong enough to act as a multipurpose mini chopper, then the Cuisinart DLC-2ABC is perfect for you. Because It can handle a variety of food preparation tasks like chopping, pureeing, grinding, emulsifying, and blending. The quick push-button helps to turn this chopper quickly into a grinder. Though the producer recommends not to use it as a chopper when it works as a blender. Besides, the exclusive touchpad assists a secure handling and cleaning procedure for this mini-prep processor.
- The mini-prep 24-ounce Cuisinart food processor designed with a lightweight, durable plastic body.
- The compact body allows it to operate in a small space on a countertop and also store in a cabinet at ease.
- The 250W motor is constructed with two processing options.
- It has a simple push-button control panel that provides superpower over the processing of food.
- The 250W food processor comes with a 3-cup plastic work bowl having a handle on managing comfortably.
- The patented reversible stainless steel blades of this mini-prep perfectly chop or grind the food ingredients.
- The Cuisinart brushed chrome and nickel mini food processor built with North American Electric Standards.
- The concealed cord storage beneath the motor base allows the processor for convenient use.
- Every washable part is dishwasher safe that allows a natural cleaning process.
- A spatula to extricate the ingredients and an instruction/recipe book included with this Cuisinart mini food processor.
- The manufacturer offers an 18-months limited warranty.
What we like
- Reasonable price.
- Convenient to use.
- Easy cleaning.
- Super sharp edge.
- BPA-free materials.
What we don’t like
- Poor-quality lid.
- A little bit noisy.
4.Hamilton Beach Stack & Snap Food Processor
The Hamilton Beach stack and snap food processor has a simple and unique design that requires no twisting, turning, or locking at the time of assembly. It is a mini-processor, but it is a better choice for chopping onion, grating cheese, slicing salad, shredding cabbage, mixing sauces, pureeing soups, and also dips.
- The patent-pending design offers an easy stack & snap construction that fits directly on the base.
- The 450W motor and 2-speed dial with a pulse control panel save both time and money.
- The single press button provides straightforward guidance for the blades to run.
- The top of the device snaps securely to the bowl with simple locking clips to ensure the safety of the operation.
- The big mouth feed channel conveniently accommodates small and large food ingredients and reduces the prep time.
- The sealed bowl can hold 12 cups liquids at a time that helps to avoid multiple batches for processing.
- The built-in pour spout helps to keep away from any messy drips or leaks of liquids.
- The stainless steel S-shaped blades provide a quick chopping of garlic, onion, meat, nuts, celery, peppers, herbs, bread, and crackers; dressing of salad, pureeing of soups and sauces, and cheese grating.
- The reversible shred disc helps to shred a variety of vegetables, including firm cheese.
What we like
- Powerful motor.
- No leaking.
- Large feed chute.
- Cord storage.
- Sturdy blades.
- Colossal capacity.
- BPA-free food zone.
- Easy to assemble and operate.
What we don’t like
- Tricky to clean.
- Uneven size of the blades.
5.KitchenAid KFC3516AQ Mini Food Processor
The KitchenAid mini food processor is ideal for daily use, whether you want more creative cooking and a healthier diet with less prep time. Its precise control over the processing helps to get coarse to exceptional results of chunky pico de gallo, creamy hummus, smooth sauces to tasty dressings.
- The 3.5 cups work bowl can hold 1.5 cups liquids, 2.5 cups of vegetable and fruit, and 3 cups of nuts for the processing.
- The KFC3516AQ designed with a locking blade, handle, and a pour spout that offers an easy serving of processed food.
- The uniquely assembled stainless steel blades allow a quick chopping of the food ingredients.
- The blade lock system ensures the convenient pouring of the liquids.
- The 2-speed setting with a pulse operation provides a precise service of this mini food processor.
- The dishwasher safe working bowl, lid, and blades offer a simple cleaning of the washable body parts.
- Hidden cord storage allows secure handling of it.
What we like
- Smart design with attractive colors.
- Multipurpose use.
- Affordable in price.
- Excellent for daily use.
- Effortless cleaning.
- Durable blades.
- Compact and lightweight.
What we don’t like
- Lid and safety cover is hard to fit correctly.
6.Proctor Silex Mini Food Processor
The Proctor Silex mini food processor is ideal for a single user. The capacity of it is only 1.5 cup but strong enough to chop and mince a variety of veggies and smooth puree like a regular-sized food processor. Though it is really a mini processor, it provides the processed food ingredients without having irregular cuts. Moreover, each attachment set securely and retain its shiny feature even after extensive cleaning. Besides, it proves the reliability and durability of the chopping, mincing, and pureeing performance.
- The 1.5 cup food processor crafts with BPA-free, durable plastic materials.
- The 300W motor of it generates enough energy that can control the overall chopping and mincing.
- The pulse control panel set the blade spinning and takes a few minutes to get started that prevent liquefaction of the ingredients.
- The body of the mini processor is designed with a sturdy motor and natural removable dishwasher-proof transparent work bowl and lid.
- The stainless steel blades are pointed enough to chop vegetables, nuts, herb, cheddar, and chocolate.
- The blades, lid, and detachable parts are dishwasher safe.
What we like
- Advanced and sleek design.
- Controlled function.
- BPA-free material.
- Quick disassemble.
- Easy to clean.
- Lightweight but large base.
- Right consistency.
What we don’t like
- Only for one or two persons.
- Less versatile.
7.Cuisinart FP-11 GW Food Processor
The Cuisinart FP-11GW processor can quickly prep the more substantial portions of the food ingredients for a bigger meal within a little time. Its robust blades and powerful motor can finish most of all from chopping nuts, slicing tomatoes, shredding cheese to pureeing soups more efficiently. All constructing body parts are easy to clean and assemble and disassemble without any hassle. Besides, the arrangements of the power control panel make it a favorite for creative home cooks.
- The power 550W motor is durable enough for daily use for extensive processing of a large number of food ingredients.
- The convenient rubberized power control panel has a setting for high, low, off, and pulse optimization.
- The 11 cup work bowl provides a processor suitable for a large family with less prep time.
- The patented blade lock system ensures the security of the users while processing.
- The bowl, lid, and other removable accessories are dishwasher safe allow easy, and quick clean.
- The large food feeding tube can housing the whole food ingredients at a time, with no need for pre-cutting of fruits and vegetables.
- A patent-pending SealTight advantage system makes it exclusive for the processing of the food ingredients.
- The reversible shredding disc and stainless steel chopping/mixing/dough blade can able to deliver medium to excellent grade processed food elements.
- A 3-yrs limited warranty backed this BPA free food processor.
What we like
- Large capacity.
- More control over the processing.
- Rubberized touchpad.
- Classic design.
- Fast cleaning.
- BPA free.
- Strong attachments.
What we don’t like
- It has some complaints about the quality of the blades.
8. BLACK and DECKER 1.5 Cup Electric Food Chopper
The Black and Decker allows improving the kitchen environment with the latest food processor, which will assist from basic prep to final cooking for every meal. Its elegant white color, transparent work bowl, and advanced working technology make your cooking time more enjoyable. Besides, it is another model of the cheapest and smallest unit of the mini food processor, that provides the chopping results like a typical one.
- The 70W motor of this device creates the right amount of energy for chopping, mincing, and slicing of a variety of ingredients for every meal.
- It constructed with bi-level durable stainless steel spiky blades.
- The perfect-sized work bowl serves 1.5 cups of dip, salsa, pesto, and more recipes.
- The lid is designed with numerous oil holes that help to add hummus, vinaigrette without making any mess.
- All removable parts can withstand the soapy water that offers a simple cleanup system.
- The one-touch pulse control dial allows the entire operation to complete with ease.
- The producer offered a two-yrs limited warranty.
What we like
- Perfect for a bachelor.
- One-touch action.
- Long-lasting bi-level blades.
- Easy to assemble.
What we don’t like
- Poor attachments.
- Low-quality lid.
9. Braun FP3020 12 Cup food Procesor
The Braun FP3020 food processor is another replica that has a powerful motor to complete all the processing tasks efficiently. You can enjoy your cooking and baking time because it finishes the slicing, dicing, shredding, even mixing quicker than other processors. It constructs with German engineering in Europe to deliver the best performance. Besides, it's motor rated 600W, but it can serve the results like a 900W machine.
- The 600W motor generates a reliable power to chop, dice, slice, and mix but extremely quiet.
- The blades if this machine is made with food-safe stainless steel.
- The work bowl can hold 12 cup hard ingredients and 9 cups liquid for the processing.
- The wide feed chute reduces prep time by feeding the vegetables and fruits with the original shape.
- The 11-speed control settings incorporate in the design with On, Off, and Pulse options that gives supreme control over the processing.
- The FP3020 has 7 blades attachments for chopping, slicing, whisking, whipping, grating, shredding, kneading, and blending.
- The automated shutdown motor and advanced lock system make it secure while running.
- Except for the motor base, other parts are dishwasher safe.
What we like
- Low power consumption.
- Highly powerful.
- Easy to put together.
- Pre-set speed option.
- Easy to store.
- A one-year warranty.
What we don’t like
- Difficult to find out the accessories.
- No suction cup.
10. Breville BFP800BSXL Sous Chef Food Processor
The Sous Chef 16 pro design provides a consistent size of the processor to deliver a superb performance, even good taste in the cooked food. It happens becasue it offers a perfect slicing, chopping, dicing, shredding, and kneading of the food ingredients through the robust workhorse. Besides, it has a heavy-duty induction motor, multidirectional timer, and multiple chute feeding options to ensure the professional prep for the kitchen.
- The S-shaped micro-serrated blades ensure fast action for mixing, chopping, and processing of a variety of food ingredients.
- The 3 different feed chute quickly and easily cut the food materials into the longer slices.
- The mini-feed chute prevents the tipping of thin ingredients like carrots.
- The 24 settings of variable slicing disc offer a wide range of thickness for slicing from 0.3 mm up to thick of the substantial 8.0 mm.
- The Sous chef multidirectional timer can follow the up and downtime and stopped the processor when it reaches the countdown mode.
- It features a direct drive high torque 1200W motor that can generate sufficient energy to handle the most stringent processing in the extra-large 16 cup work bowl.
- The space-saving storage box is large enough to keep all the attachments and utensils while not in use.
- A 2.5 cups mini processing bowl included for the processing of small quantities of food ingredients.
- The robust and extra-pointed blades allow cutting each piece of the food ingredient correctly to give unique texture and flavor while cooking.
- The LCD monitor displays the entire schedule while processing.
What we like
- Professional performance.
- More modernized device.
- LCD monitor.
- Multi-directional timer.
- Variable attachments.
- Dishwasher safe.
What we don’t like
- Poor engineering.
- Lousy quality materials.
Mini Food Processor Buying Guide
You may think that the alleged brand’s model or a highly-priced food processor will give you the best results when you process ingredients for cooking. It is not right for all the situations because everyone’s need is different from others, and a single model can not satisfy all of them. So before you take a new mini food processor, choose it through considering the following things, not to see your neighbor’s model. It may not suit you best. When your mini food processor can meet up all of the requirements, then you can say that it is the best for you, otherwise not.
Although many reputed brands are producing new forms with more advanced technology, and as usual, the price is comparatively higher than others. Still that, some small-sized model has the lowest price and performed better. But it would help if you do not think more about it because of the cost of the mini food processor is more or less reasonable for all. You have to look at the quality, not the price.
Naturally, it is smaller than the regular-sized food processor, but everyone has a different capacity to handle the food ingredients. Most of them can hold 1 to 4 cups of the food materials, and some can manage for a medium-sized family needs. So at first, think how much ingredients you want to process on your mini food processor, then choose the perfect size to buy.
Generally, the motor power of a mini food processor ranges from 400W to 600W, which can produce sufficient energy to complete most of all processing jobs. Still that, some models have the motor power more than 600W up to 1300W and withstand extensive use. And, some are less than 400W that usually ideal for a bachelor or a single-family. So how much-powered processor you need depends on your purpose of the applications. Hence, select your mini appliance power according to your requirements.
You do the various processing tasks with your mini food processor, from chopping to whipping. So it would help if you had different rates for these different types of works. Most of the processor has a two-speed setting with a pulse control panel to manage the prepping. Although some have multiple configurations to do this job. Therefore, when paying for a new one, check the fitting for the speed that is crucial to get the best results from this tiny appliance.
After the motor, the blade is the crucial part of a mini food processor that deserve extra attention before owning a new one. As you finish chopping to making dough with the help of this mini appliance, the cutting portions must have the capacity to give the best result for these purposes.
In general, stainless steel or plastic blades are used to craft this small processor. Steel blade performed better for the chopping, whereas the plastic one for kneading the dough. Besides, most of the edges are S-shaped that can cut the ingredients more efficiently, while the ninja or diagonal shape is also available. On the other hand, the disc structure affects slicing, grating, and shredding. It does not have a more significant effect on the prepping tasks, and you can choose as your personal preference. But one thing you have to remember if your model has an adjustable blade and disc attachment, then it will be the greatest for your smart kitchen.
Most of the producer use BPA-free materials to build their mini food processor. The BPA stands for Bisphenol A, an industrial chemical, mostly used to make resin and polycarbonate plastic. Although the research on the effect of BPA on health still going on, the manufacturers avoid using the BPA materials for crafting their models as safety. So you also consider your mini food processor build with BPA-free materials.
Another thing you must need to bear in mind that the feeding system of your processor must be designed perfectly. If the feed chute is not wide enough to pour the food materials, then you need a pre-cutting. That is the reverse of your goal because you use this mini device to save your cooking time.
Some producers set an adjustable attachment for the feeding for different kinds of vegetables and fruits like carrot, potato, pumpkin, and if you take such type of the appliance, then it will give you the best prep.
With the food processor, you will deal with various types of food to prepare for cooking. So cleaning after every use is the essential task to keep it active and usable. That’s why an easy and simple clean up is mandatory for enjoying the benefits of this small device. Most of the detachable accessories are dishwasher proof and can clean quickly with natural water. Perhaps, the power portion can not be washed with soapy water; the specks of dirt can be wiped out by a soft cloth easily. Therefore, to get the best results from your mini food processor, confirm the convenient cleaning system of it before payment.
As this electric gadget works through a rotating blade, it generates the noise to some point. After that, as it prepares a chop. Slice, dice, shred, or a dough, different levels of sound also generates for altered use. You have to check that the noise level must be within 68-90dB that is sound for the health. You may get this information from the manual for the particular model. But, we tell you to verify the user’s reviews because without using, you can not be sure about the noise that it creates for these diverse applications.
As the technological skills progress with the time, the manufacturers are also trying to incorporate the advanced system in their upcoming models. That’s why many models exist in today’s market, having an interchangeable blade attachment with other particular functions. You can quickly chop, mince, grate, or slice vegetables, fruits, meats, and mix different types of food ingredients with a single food processor. So it will be a great decision if your mini food processor has the enclosure with more versatility.
When you want to purchase any electric appliance, confirm the safety first. Although the builders input all the features to make their design safe for the user. You have to check the blade locking system and the leaking chance when paying for it. Most of the device has an activation trigger to ensure safety while prepping. Moreover, some mini-processor comes with a suction cup at the bottom for convenience setting on the table. Consequently, you have to make sure that your model has a full proof locking system with a solid base.
There are some models of the mini food processor having different additional features to provide an extra facility for the users. These other options are LCD monitor for display information, timer, extended power cord. Some also have a setting that reduces the power bills. Besides, the included storage case helps to store every removable part conveniently within a tight space in the kitchen. So if your electric kitchen device has these extra facilities, it will be more useful for you.
The necessity of a Mini Food Processor
Already you may have a regular-sized food processor in your kitchen; after that, we suggest you purchase a mini food processor to give a smart look at your kitchen and make your cooking time refreshing. If you do not understand the necessity of it, please look at the issues state below. When you realize the benefits of the mini food processor, we sure that you do not take only a few seconds to decide to own it.
- The price is not a considering issue at all if you compare with the service it provides for you.
- You need not handle a large-sized processor for only a small amount of the food ingredients.
- With this tiny device, you also can chop without a pre-cut within a few seconds that save your kitchen time.
- For processing the ingredient, you need not pay more effort as it works with a less-powered motor.
- You can operate it at any tight space, need not another operating area like a standard size food processor.
- All the attachment of the processor fit securely, do not give extra attention while the blade or disc runs for the chopping or doing other tasks.
- As the machine is compact in size, you can store it in any suitable place and move it without any hassle.
- The cleaning process is more accessible than the typical food processor.
- It builds with BPA-free constructing materials, so you have no risk of health hazards.
Tips to keep the Mini Food Processor workable for a long time
- Fill the work bowl after setting on the machine. Never put the ingredients before.
- Do not pour more liquids at a time.
- Try to avoid process the hot nuts.
- Hold the pulse button for a second, not for a long time.
- Avoid to scrape down the sides while chopping or pureeing the food.
- Change the blade at the right time, never use an edge for a long time.
- Pre-cut the plentiful ingredient before feeding.
- Remember that the processor can not complete all things. So use it as an alternative of a blender.
- Never try to feed the ingredient with pressure, feed them gently through the tube.
- Please do not put the hot parts on the dishwasher for cleaning, let them cool before washing.
- Stop the running of the blade periodically while you need a longer time to finish the processing.
What does a food processor do that a blender doesn’t?
There are more similarities between the food processor and the blender, but they cannot do everything that the other can. The multi-tasking blade of a food processor can chop, dice, slice, shred, puree, kneading dough, or julienne vegetables more effectively. On the other hand, the blender is ideal for whipping the smoothie, making icy drinks, or crushing ices. But a blender can not shred, chop, dough, or crust the ingredients that a food processor can do effortlessly.
Can my food processor spiralize?
The spiralization of the vegetables is the most up-to-date mechanism where a specializer attachment works with a ribbon and spaghetti-cut blades. This particular attachment delivers plants as the colorful garnishes or healthy low-carb noodles, or pasta. As it is a new trend, the enclosure incorporates only a few models of the food processor. The Cuisinart elemental food processor and the KitchenAid spiralizer have the spiralizer fitting to provide this exceptional facility. The zucchini, cucumber, carrot, bell pepper, cabbage, red onion, turnip, apple, beet, and sweet potato can be perfectly spiralized with the help of these individual types of a food processor.
Can you make the smoothie in a food processor?
Yes, you can use your food processor if you have no blender to prepare a delicious smoothie. In this case, you have to use frozen fruits instead of ice. To make a smoothie with your food processor, you have to follow the right direction to prepare it gently.
At first, you have to put the greens and make sure that the bottom parts of the greens put down. Then pour the frozen fruits and add a healthy booster like protein powder, chia seeds, flax seeds, maca powder, coconut, avocado, almond butter, or spirulina. After adding a health booster, give your liquid base like coconut water, almond milk, or soy milk as an alternative of regular milk. If you like a thick smoothie, then you can add yogurt. You can also add honey, maple syrup, or dates if you love more sweet in your drinks.
After adding all these things, blend the elements. At this stage, you have to stop your machine at halfway and scrape down the sides with a spatula. Besides, you have to put one cup of the liquid to start blending, not the full to avoid the leaking — another thing to remember that never runs the processor without the lid.
How do you shred mozzarella in a food processor?
Most of the time, people get trouble to grate the mozzarella cheese in a food processor. They get it because they do not give the extra attention that a soft block needs while grating. That’s why when they try to shred, the soft mozzarella tends to break down and crumble a little without a uniform shape.
To get rid of this problem, you have to keep your cheese into the freezer for 20 minutes to a few hours to make it a frozen solid. You can mince this frozen mozzarella without any hassle in your food processor. Besides, if you cut the cheese into strips before freezing, then it will help to feed smoothly through the chute.
Except for this, you can put some vegetable oil or olive oil on the blades before pouring the cheese block; it helps to avoid gumming up the cheese into the edges and also clean easily after shredding.
Can you puree the soup in a food processor?
Yes, you can puree the soup in your food processor, although it will not yield a smooth puree. You will get a slightly coarse texture of the soup in a food processor. You can also get a comparatively better result if you cook the vegetables a little soft, not a mush. Besides, when you pour the soup into the bowl, add a piece of bread to get more consistency. If you put a few teaspoon oils while pureeing, it will give a creamy taste. After pureeing, pass the liquids through a sieve to separate the big chunks. You can use a plastic scraper to move the soup through the strainer, and it will make the process quicker.
Is a mini chopper a mini food processor?
The difference between a mini chopper and a mini food processor is only a little where you can tell them the same kind of cutting machine. But this minute variation in function makes them two different devices because a mini food processor constructs with a feed chute and some extra attachment like the reversible disc.
According to service, the food processor is more versatile than the chopper. Except for this, a mini processor comes with 7 to 14 cups of work bowl where a mini food chopper designed with 2-4 cups of the work bowl. Besides this, the chopper can only chop, mince, mix or grind the food ingredient. Whereas a mini food processor can kneading the dough or pureeing the soups, including the tasks that a chopper can.
Is there a quiet food processor?
Generally, there is no electric processor or blender that does not create any sound while working. You may find that one or more models produce less noise than others, but to some extent. When we review the mini food processor, we found that there are still some models of the Cuisinart, the KitchenAid, the Braun, the Breville having the 550W motor, and 7 or more cups work bowl is quieter. The important thing is that the high-priced food processors produce comparatively less noise while processing the ingredients.
Can you use a ninja blender as a food processor?
The ninja blender is one of the best blenders available in today’s market. The ninja blender has some advanced system to do a more, but still, it is a blender and has a fixed blade system, not interchangeable blades or discs. That’s why you can chop the onion effectively, but when to put the tomatoes, it will be pulverized. As a result, you can not prepare a salsa with it. Besides, you can chop small numbers of vegetables and crush the ice with it. Moreover, you can puree a bowl of soup or kneading dough, but there is still a chance of leaking while mixing. So, you can use the ninja blender as a food processor because you can complete 80 to 90% of your food processing tasks with your ninja blender.
Can you crush the ice in a food processor?
You can crush the ice with your food processor, but you have to make sure that your processor has enough power to do it unless the blade will crackdown. If the food processor has the motor powerful enough to break the ice, put a handful of ice into it. After that, lock the lid and use the pulse button to blend the ice cubes. If your processor has not the pulse button, then use the highest speed to do it. The rule of thumb for ice crushing is that stop blending when most of the cubes get ¼” – 1/2” in diameter. At last, pour the crushed ice through a strainer because some ice melt due to the heat generates through the blending.
How to clean a food processor?
A food processor has different removable parts, and every part needs to clean after use to keep it usable for the next. To clean the processor, at first, you have to remove the top, the pusher unit, the blade, and the bowl. Then wash the blades first with a scrubber and warm soapy water. Immediately after washing, wipe out water with a soft dry cloth. Then clean other parts in the same way.
At last, wipe out the motor part with a thin piece of fabric. Remember that never submerge the motor base into the water. Before storing, assemble the whole processor with thoroughly dried body parts.
The mini food processor can allow you to enjoy more with minimum cost and effort. Not only that, but you can also get a gourmet, healthy, and cost-effective meal at home without going to a restaurant. And even without managing a standard food processor.
Now it is your time to pick one model from our comprehensive list prepared with the best mini food processor to give a smart look at your kitchen. Moreover, we make sure the information we stated here eliminates all of your confusion for the necessity of this tiny appliance.